Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baltimore has some of the most picturesque views in all of Maryland.
- Reference ID: ORD-156140-MD-VA.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Requirements include VA licensed, DEA, BLS.
- Don't miss out on all the fun opportunities this city offers like the food hall R.House, the museums like the Baltimore Museum of Industry, or the animals with the National Aquarium.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16 PPD.
- Dates Needed: Nov - 4 months.
- Duties include Daily examines patients with specific complaints, orders necessary studies to aid in diagnosis, Reviews and interprets the results of all laboratory studies and makes referrals to other physicians for care and treatment when clinically indicated, Reviews prescreen information prior to admission in order to ensure that admitted patients are medically appropriate, Performs daily rounds on units to keep abreast of medical needs of patients through assessment, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment, Prescribes appropriate medication treatment.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- A mental health facility is seeking a geriatric medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Performs history and physicals upon admission and when otherwise indicated, etc.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located right outside of DC and Baltimore.
- The schedule is Mon-Fri 8a-5p.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 27.