Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Culpeper, other) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rate - just increased!
- Thank you,.
- VA Medical License or pending license, VA DEA or pending DEA.
- Daytime needs for 2 DC-area hospitals as well).
- We also assist with costs for travel, lodging and new state licenses.
- Small, 60-bed Hospital in Rural VA.
- Paid EMR Training and site orientation - Epic.
- Michelle Cowan, APN.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Average census 15-17, Average admissions overnight 5-6.
- No Procedures.
- Nights 7pm-7am.
- Board Certified.
- Shift, Responsibilities and.
- At Physician-Owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, coverage of malpractice plus tail, and competitive pay for every opportunity.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.