Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-134911-MD-VA.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- A 115-bed hospital is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shifts are 7p-7a.
- Support Staff: APP all night.
- The facility is located in southwest Virginia.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: 14 shifts per month as soon as credentialed.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The locum will be working with APPs, teaching residents, procedures like c lines, intubations, and paracentesis.
- No trauma.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 13.