Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting 5/24/22 (7pm-7am).
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- ICU staff is on-.
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Admissions, Codes (ER is on code team as well), procedures are preferred but NOT Requeired.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Open ICU but ER can do procedures if the provider cannot.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.