Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 7, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Rounding and admitting on 18-20 patients per day-Will have specialty support-Average LOS is 1-Covid vaccine required per facility-Must have Virginia License-30-60 day credentialing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a -7p + Night.
- Dates Needed: January 10-31, 2022.
- The locum will work day shifts and cover night.Assignment.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-113773-MD-VA.
- A large health system in Virginia is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-20.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 18.