Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Nocturnists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- No procedures required.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Richmond, VA.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Miles north from.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Located 49.
- Manage codes at night.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Miles south from.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services