Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule providing an excellent work life balance.
- We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference.
- We are seeking a part-time Hospitalist to join our established and dynamic program at Sovah Health - Danville in Danville, VA.
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician owned, physician focused Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities spanning 26 states.
- We're guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, Malpractice and CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Apogee Physicians