Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · November 28, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Leesburg ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May include: 7a-7p for onsite then 7p-7a for.
- Shift and.
- Board Eligible Fellows considered.
- Competitive per day rate and.
- 7a - 5p onsite.
- VA DEA License required.
- Weekday and Weekend Shifts available.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care.
- VA Medical License required.
- Procedures: intubation, central line, arterial line, paracentesis, thoracentesis, pigtail or chest tube insertion, bronchoscopy and rarely PA catheters.
- Internal Medicine Board Certification considered).
- Travel costs included.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- 5p - 7a unrestricted.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 5.