Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- The locum will be responsible for the newborn nursery, Nicu, emergency department consults, and low acuity peds admissions.
- Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have Bcls, Pals, and NRP certifications.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-082922-MD-VA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- The facility is located in the western region of Virginia.
- EMR is used for notes/documentation.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Shift Times: Coverage 7am to 7am.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Case Load/PPD: tbd.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- This assignment calls for 24/7 peds hospital coverage from 7 am-7 am.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 24.