Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Manchester, VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 292.
- Facility Beds: 466.
- ICU: Open until Sept.
- Sub-specialties: All back-up is available except dermatology.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120 days, Active VA license and DEA preferred, BC or BE, IM or FP.
- Credentialing Timeframe: ate license and DEA preferred, BC, IM or FP,.
- Codes: Both EM and HM responded to Codes.
- Facility 1.
- 7a-7p), $185/hr.
- A preferred candidate would get credentialed at both facilities and be flexible with shift time (days & nights).
- Staffing Model: 7 MDs, 2 APC's (7a-7p), 1 MD, 1 APC (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed ICU as of March 1, ill do all ICU admissions, intensivists available.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 2020, Intensivists available.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide hospitalist locum-tenen coverage at two facilities in Virginia.
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 including admissions, 2-3 admits per day, 7-10 admits per night.
- Procedures: Not Required.
- Locum Rate: $175/hr.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per physician including admissions, 2 admits per day, 8-10 admissions during night.
- Staffing Model: 10 MDs (7a-7p), 2 MD's (7p-7a), admitter shift 9a-5p.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility 2.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.