Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Virginia with their search for a nocturnist.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Nocturnist block schedule.
- IM/FP candidates and 2020 residents welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Popular Virginia community with a major university and top school systems.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with a top system in Virginia.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- In addition to a very competitive salary, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, CME, generous retirement plans, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Work at a not-for-profit hospital with all private rooms, that has served its community for over 100 years in a beautiful college town.
- Full hospital support and APPs to assist.
- The average admissions range from 6 to 12 during the year.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician to join its experienced hospital medicine team.
- Competitive base salary and incentives.
- Full hospital benefits package and relo assistance.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block scheduling with a great work-life balance.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.