Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active VA medical license.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The provider can expect to work day shifts in a pool position.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We have an opportunity in Virginia for a hospitalist.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 17 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income.
- Pool position for a day shift.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.