Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Johnston-Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- RVU program.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- Procedures are not required for this position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.