Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Relocation incentives.
- Benefits include leadership support from TeamHealth, annual conferences, leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- We ask that you have leadership experience to be considered for this position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Johnston-Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Excellent leadership training.
- Other responsibilities include collaborating with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship between the Hospitalist team and other departments.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a premier facility with excellent subspecialty support.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the things you love to do.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago