Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the things you love to do.
- We ask that you have leadership experience to be considered for this position.
- Benefits include leadership support from TeamHealth, annual conferences, leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- The support of a national team of world-class leaders.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a premier facility with excellent subspecialty support.
- Professional liability insurance with a top-rated carrier.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Extensive leadership training with.
- Generous administrative stipend.
- Other responsibilities include collaborating with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship between the Hospitalist team and other departments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.