Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Manage codes at night.
- Miles north from.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- No procedures required.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking a dynamic Medical Director with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience to join our team located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Miles south from.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Located 49.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Richmond, VA.
- The Medical Director will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality of Life.
- Fredericksburg is.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services