Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Richmond, VA.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Located 49.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking a dynamic Medical Director with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience to join our team located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Manage codes at night.
- No procedures required.
- Miles south from.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Miles north from.
- Quality of Life.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The Medical Director will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 27.