Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Located 49.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Miles south from.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking a dynamic Medical Director with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience to join our team located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Manage codes at night.
- Quality people.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- No procedures required.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The Medical Director will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Richmond, VA.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Miles north from.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services