Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Miles south from.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Nocturnists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Richmond, VA.
- Miles north from.
- Manage codes at night.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Located 49.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- No procedures required.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services