Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- No procedures required.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Manage codes at night.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Quality people.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Located 49.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Miles south from.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospital Medicine Physicians.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Miles north from.
- Medical Director.
- Richmond, VA.
- Quality care.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- To join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services