Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Nocturnists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Manage codes at night.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than ivals, shopping and more.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues are lined with white picket fences on elegant downtown streets.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Fredericksburg is.
- Located 49.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Miles north from.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Richmond, VA.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- No procedures required.
- Washington, D.C., and 58.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Miles south from.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 25.