Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour night and swing shifts.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 8 - 10 admits per night and swing.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Competitive compensation.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Virginia.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 8 - 10 admits per day.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No codes or procedures required.
- VA license required.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour night or swing shifts.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted VA medical license in hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.