Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Big Stone Gap) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comfortable with all procedures including intubations, paracentesis, central lines, etc.
- The cities of Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City, Tennessee are within an hour's drive and provide all the amenities you might need including access to a regional airport.
- Bonus eligible.
- Competitive Salary.
- Lonesome Pine Hospital serves a population in Southwest Virginia of over 50,000 patients.
- Open ICU.
- Moving expense reimbursement up to $10K.
- The facility, a 60-bed community hospital, hosts a family medicine residency program and supports a wide range of healthcare services including Surgery, Women's Health, Wound Care, 24-hour Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Units and an ICU.
- CME allowance.
- Comfortable with teaching residents.
- Wellmont Medical Associates, a division of BalladHealth, is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our hospitalist team at Lonesome Pine Hospital in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Big Stone Gap, VA.
- Full Benefits available including--medical, dental and vision.
- The larger cities of Asheville, North Carolina and Knoxville, Tennessee are within a 2 hour drive of the location.
- Big Stone Gap, Virginia offers a family friendly, low cost of living area that has an abundance of outdoor activities with excellent public and private schools and universities.
- One week on, one week off work schedule.
- Advanced practitioner support in the evenings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.