Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are not required for this position.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible scheduling for a better work life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Henrico Doctor's Hospital - Forest in Richmond, Virginia.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Clinicians at this established hospitalist program will also provide coverage at Parham Doctors' Hospital and Retreat Doctors' Hospital.
- CME allowance.
- Quality and wRVU bonuses.
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization with opportunities for future advancement.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 8.