Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are not required for this position.
- Great health benefits.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available in the TeamHealth Institute.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast growing area of medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Flexible scheduling.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- RVU program.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 11.