Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Norfolk) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Sentara Healthcare, an award winning, nationally recognized, nonprofit healthcare system, is recruiting for a dedicated Nocturnist for Sentara Leigh Hospital, a completely renovated 250 bed facility located in the heart of Hampton Roads.
- Sentara Healthcare was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers".
- Relocation allowance.
- Excellent compensation with night differential.
- Block scheduling with great work/life balance.
- Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our fabulous historic sites.
- Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish or just enjoy the miles & miles of sand beach.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- 15 shifts per month - Extra pay for extra shifts.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- The supports a 48 bed internal orthopedic hospital and will be collocated with Sentara's new state-of-the-art Cancer Care Center, scheduled to open in 2020.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Norfolk, VA.
- Be part of a physician-led, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Employer-paid Pension Plan plus 403(b).
- Physician-led organization.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the United States with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.