Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a Hospitalist under Sound's management, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Codes ran by intensivists.
- As a not-for-profit corporation, Mary Washington Healthcare invests their profits back into the organization through such activities as upgrading their technology, developing new services and hiring new staff.
- Fredericksburg, VA is located approximately one hour from Washington DC and Richmond, VA and nestles along the banks of the Rappahannock River.
- Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform streamlines workflow and communications, as a physician-led organization we support every physician in becoming a strong leader in their hospital and community.
- Sound Physicians is partnering with Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, VA to provided medical care services to inpatient population including admission, inpatient care coordination, and discharge.
- The result is continuous improvement in the scope and quality of care they are able to provide to the community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fredericksburg, VA.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Not-for-profit, Level II trauma center.
- Occasional swing shifts at Mary Washington and coverage at Stafford Hospital
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- This is the key to engagement.
- This team of physicians, employed by Mary Washington will enjoy Sound Physicians' practice model which is based on a sustainable career for you.
- With everything from historic sites, wineries, arts and entertainment, shopping and top-rated golf courses there is something for everyone in Fredericksburg.
- We manage your patient volume, providing you the time required with patients and families to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes.
- Location & Lifestyle.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 35 physician team with2 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.