Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- While the average length of an assignment in one city is 6 months, however, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six or nine months.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other.
- As an employed traveling physician, you will travel within the east coast region to a variety of hospital programs.
- This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Must be open to location and assignments within east coast region.
- You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrate our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses.
- Could include CT, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NY, NJ, SC, VA, and WV
What Matters to You.
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- You may live in any city that you like within the east coast region.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive.
- In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over ate lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, VA.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.