Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Richmond attractions include outdoor concerts and festivals, a children's museum, art galleries, golf courses, fun breweries, wine bars, tons of eclectic shopping and delicious, diverse, artistically designed restaurants.
- Also, close by are relaxing, acres upon acres of scenic farmland.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- One very much appreciated benefits of our city is that we do not have the traffic congestion of other metropolitan cities so getting around is, refreshingly stress-free!
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday (no weekends - 4 shifts per week.
- Richmond, Virginia, is one of our nation's top metropolitan cities for businesses, singles, and families!
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- No procedures.
- This position is a traditional admitter position, only taking care of admissions for Hospitalist team.
- If you're from Richmond, you already know this wonderful location is one of our nation's best-kept secrets!
- Established 24 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and 2 clinical performance nurses.
- However, if you're not from the area, here is some very exciting information for you.
- And if you wanted to get away for the weekend, Richmond is an easy drive to the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, fun in the sun at multiple beaches or loads to experience in Washington D.C or the Carolinas.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- 16 shifts per month).
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered.
- One of our many unique attractions is the James River which boasts 550 acres of scenic shorelines and islands which is amazing for river and riverfront activities such as kayaking, fishing, biking, walking, and jogging.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Richmond is an awesome place for foodies!
- Hours - 11am-9pm.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Come to see for yourself and get ready for a great time!
- 391-bed, non-profit, top rated, Catholic hospital just 5 minutes from downtown Richmond.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, VA.
- Residing in Richmond is exciting!
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- The city offers trendy lofts and modern condos overlooking the river, as well as, beautiful homes with historic design and thoughtfully planned out subdivisions.
- It's home to top colleges and universities and also home to top-notch public and private schools.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- This is the key to engagement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.