Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- One very much appreciated benefits of our city is that we do not have the traffic congestion of other metropolitan cities so getting around is, refreshingly stress-free!
- Residing in Richmond is exciting!
- Come to see for yourself and get ready for a great time!
- The city offers trendy lofts and modern condos overlooking the river, as well as, beautiful homes with historic design and thoughtfully planned out subdivisions.
- This position is a traditional admitter position, only taking care of admissions for Hospitalist team.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- And if you wanted to get away for the weekend, Richmond is an easy drive to the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, fun in the sun at multiple beaches or loads to experience in Washington D.C or the Carolinas.
- Richmond, Virginia, is one of our nation's top metropolitan cities for businesses, singles, and families!
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered.
- Richmond is an awesome place for foodies!
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, VA.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- No procedures.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- However, if you're not from the area, here is some very exciting information for you.
- Established 24 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and 2 clinical performance nurses.
- 391-bed, non-profit, top rated, Catholic hospital just 5 minutes from downtown Richmond.
- Hours - 11am-9pm.
- It's home to top colleges and universities and also home to top-notch public and private schools.
- If you're from Richmond, you already know this wonderful location is one of our nation's best-kept secrets!
- Also, close by are relaxing, acres upon acres of scenic farmland.
- One of our many unique attractions is the James River which boasts 550 acres of scenic shorelines and islands which is amazing for river and riverfront activities such as kayaking, fishing, biking, walking, and jogging.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Other Richmond attractions include outdoor concerts and festivals, a children's museum, art galleries, golf courses, fun breweries, wine bars, tons of eclectic shopping and delicious, diverse, artistically designed restaurants.
- 16 shifts per month).
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday (no weekends - 4 shifts per week.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.