Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Subspecialty backup: All subspecialties except endocrinology and rheumatology.
- Work with a dedicated, experienced Staffing Consultant to help cover shifts.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 - 90 days.
- EMR system: Meditech.
- Physician shift times: 12 hour shifts.
- Codes: Will run codes on own patients.
- Board requirement (years of eligibility defined by facility): BC or true BE (less than 3 years out of residency).
- Office | Email.
- Number of Picu beds: ICU not covered by Med Peds physicians / Peds Intensivist on staff working the Picu.
- BC Peds HM.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- Census: 13-17.
- Janine Marill.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 7.