Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's rich in American history and historical attractions.
- It also offers great public and private schools, colleges, and top universities.
- Richmond is the only region in America with whitewater rapids that run through its downtown district.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Modern-day interests can easily be found, as well, with its world-class museums, a vibrant food scene and a wide array of entertainment options from theater performances to family-friendly festivals.
- There are over 100 parks and plenty of recreational activities, sports activities, indoor, outdoor and on the water!
- This is the key to engagement.
- Each of Richmond's neighborhoods exudes a unique personality from historic to modern and trendy.
- No ICU at this location.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, VA.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Richmond has a rich history, a rich future and so much to offer!
- All required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- 7am – 7pm.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- No nights required.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- 2 physician team with excellent subspecialty support and telemedicine covering nights.
- The area is also a major financial center and the climate offers all four seasons with the coldest weather normally from late December to early February.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- It has tons of family-friendly activities and outdoor events, as well as, attractions for young singles to retirees.
- 104 community, faith-based, not-for-profit hospital.
- Richmond, Virginia is one of the oldest major cities in the United States.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- H1B and J1 eligible facility.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- This region appeals to diverse demographics because of its multiple cultures, restaurants, shops, cutting-edge art galleries, concert venues and many diverse houses of worship.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Epic EMR.
- One year experience required, no new grads Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.