Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pulaski) is a single-specialty group practice.
- High Compensation, No non-competes and Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pulaski, VA.
- Picture-perfect postcard farms and inns along country roads sets the scene for this region.
- Some facilities also provide teaching opportunities to residents.
- Residents of the Virginia enjoy 325 miles of Appalachian Trail, skiing, lake activities, and college sports.
- LewisGale Hospitals provide a varying degree of clinical setting, ranging from 300+ beds to just over certification or eligibility is required, with specialty and procedures based on the location.
- Located in picturesque southwest Virginia, this four-campus system has an unwavering commitment to high-quality compassionate healthcare including patient safety, patient satisfaction and health outcomes.
- The LewisGale Regional Health System is located in the Shenandoah Valley and includes facilities stretching from Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago