Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pulaski) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pulaski, VA.
- Located in picturesque southwest Virginia, this four-campus system has an unwavering commitment to high-quality compassionate healthcare including patient safety, patient satisfaction and health outcomes.
- LewisGale Hospitals provide a varying degree of clinical setting, ranging from 300+ beds to just over certification or eligibility is required, with specialty and procedures based on the location.
- Some facilities also provide teaching opportunities to residents.
- Picture-perfect postcard farms and inns along country roads sets the scene for this region.
- The LewisGale Regional Health System is located in the Shenandoah Valley and includes facilities stretching from Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys.
- Residents of the Virginia enjoy 325 miles of Appalachian Trail, skiing, lake activities, and college sports.
- High Compensation, No non-competes and Student Loan Repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.