Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Virginia, near Richmond.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance.
- Facility Beds: TBD.
- Codes: Assisted by Hospitalist.
- Procedures: Not required.
- For the day team.
- Patient Encounters: 90 on avg.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Locum rong>$1,800/day ($2,200/night).
- Some vent management.
- ICU: Open (28 beds), will round on ICU patients.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: Current active VA license/DEA required.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs/1 APC (7a-7p) or 7p-7a.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 5.