Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- Average. of patient admissions during the day: 1-5.
- 5 pm to 7 am ER responds.
- Average daily hospital census: 15.
- Work Includes admissions ( day and night: night admits are done by telemedicine and day hospitalist has to redo admission because their history and physical is not billable), rounds, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Hospitalist is responsible for admissions (24 hours), consults, rounding, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues from 7 am to 5 pm.
- No ICU duties, No Intensivists needed.
- Day shifts only, manageable census, excellent support staff.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues?
- Specialties on site: cardiology, neurology, general surgery, podiatry, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, hand surgery, palliative, hospice.
- 104 Beds Hospital.
- Typical/average routine duties: 7 days on and 7 days off, day shift only.
- Average. of patient admissions during the night: 1-3.
- Average census per physician: 15, there is only one Hospitalist in the hospital on daily basis.
- EMR: Epic.
- No Procedures.
- Rounding duties (typically): Hospitalist works 7 days, from 7 am to 7 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.