Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily hospital census: 15.
- Work Includes admissions ( day and night: night admits are done by telemedicine and day hospitalist has to redo admission because their history and physical is not billable), rounds, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Day shifts only, manageable census, excellent support staff.
- Hospitalist is responsible for admissions (24 hours), consults, rounding, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Typical/average routine duties: 7 days on and 7 days off, day shift only.
- EMR: Epic.
- Average census per physician: 15, there is only one Hospitalist in the hospital on daily basis.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues from 7 am to 5 pm.
- 5 pm to 7 am ER responds.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- 104 Beds Hospital.
- Average. of patient admissions during the night: 1-3.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Rounding duties (typically): Hospitalist works 7 days, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- No Procedures.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues?
- Specialties on site: cardiology, neurology, general surgery, podiatry, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, hand surgery, palliative, hospice.
- No ICU duties, No Intensivists needed.
- Average. of patient admissions during the day: 1-5.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 23.