Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Procedures.
- Average. of patient admissions during the day: 1-5.
- Rounding duties (typically): Hospitalist works 7 days, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues?
- 5 pm to 7 am ER responds.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- Specialties on site: cardiology, neurology, general surgery, podiatry, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, hand surgery, palliative, hospice.
- Average daily hospital census: 15.
- Work Includes admissions ( day and night: night admits are done by telemedicine and day hospitalist has to redo admission because their history and physical is not billable), rounds, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- EMR: Epic.
- No ICU duties, No Intensivists needed.
- Average census per physician: 15, there is only one Hospitalist in the hospital on daily basis.
- Average. of patient admissions during the night: 1-3.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Hospitalist is responsible for admissions (24 hours), consults, rounding, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- 104 Beds Hospital.
- Day shifts only, manageable census, excellent support staff.
- Typical/average routine duties: 7 days on and 7 days off, day shift only.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 23.