Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 104 Beds Hospital.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Work Includes admissions ( day and night: night admits are done by telemedicine and day hospitalist has to redo admission because their history and physical is not billable), rounds, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Typical/average routine duties: 7 days on and 7 days off, day shift only.
- 5 pm to 7 am ER responds.
- Average census per physician: 15, there is only one Hospitalist in the hospital on daily basis.
- No ICU duties, No Intensivists needed.
- Rounding duties (typically): Hospitalist works 7 days, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Average. of patient admissions during the day: 1-5.
- Day shifts only, manageable census, excellent support staff.
- Average. of patient admissions during the night: 1-3.
- EMR: Epic.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Hospitalist is responsible for admissions (24 hours), consults, rounding, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Specialties on site: cardiology, neurology, general surgery, podiatry, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, hand surgery, palliative, hospice.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues?
- Average daily hospital census: 15.
- No Procedures.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 23.