Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average. of patient admissions during the day: 1-5.
- Specialties on site: cardiology, neurology, general surgery, podiatry, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, hand surgery, palliative, hospice.
- Typical/average routine duties: 7 days on and 7 days off, day shift only.
- EMR: Epic.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Average daily hospital census: 15.
- Average census per physician: 15, there is only one Hospitalist in the hospital on daily basis.
- Work Includes admissions ( day and night: night admits are done by telemedicine and day hospitalist has to redo admission because their history and physical is not billable), rounds, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- No Procedures.
- Rounding duties (typically): Hospitalist works 7 days, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Hospitalist is responsible for admissions (24 hours), consults, rounding, IDR, discharges, review charts for potential extended care transfers from other hospitals.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- 104 Beds Hospital.
- Day shifts only, manageable census, excellent support staff.
- Average. of patient admissions during the night: 1-3.
- No ICU duties, No Intensivists needed.
- 5 pm to 7 am ER responds.
- Responds to Rapid responses and code blues?
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 23.