Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Award winning, nationally recognized, nonprofit, integrated healthcare system.
- Location: Finding great outdoor fun and adventure here is easy but deciding among the options is the challenge.
- The EMR used is Epic.
- This city offers a variety of music and arts venues, a dozen public golf courses, and miles and miles of hiking and biking paths, and an ever-growing Town Center is a gathering place offering dining, and shopping.
- All across the city, you can enjoy relaxing outdoor dining and fresh-caught seafood.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
- The physician will have Advanced Practitioner support most nights.
- For music lovers the area is home to a 20,000 seat outdoor concert venue or enjoy summer-long concert along the miles of boardwalk right at the ocean.
- Whatever your interest, this city has something for you!
- Located on the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, swimming and beach time is just the beginning of the fun to be had here.
- The Nocturnist will work 15 shifts per month and will work a block schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Virginia.
- The ICU is closed and there are no procedures required.
- Opportunity: Seeking a full-time Nocturnist to join an excellent team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago