Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Central Virginia!
- Circumcisions not needed.
- Average census varies on the season (fall and winter 15-20, summer and spring 10-12).
- Single physician coverage, but back-up physician will come in if census tops 18.
- No coverage of Nicu or Picu.
- Available to work 10 shifts/month (minimum 3-5 shift blocks).
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- 24 beds.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- BLS and Pals are required.
- 2-3 admissions per shift (included in above census).
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- Procedures needed - Lumbar puncture, basic incision and drainage.
- All sub-specialty coverage.
- Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago