Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures needed - Lumbar puncture, basic incision and drainage.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Quick credentialing and competitive rates.
- All sub-specialty coverage.
- No coverage of Nicu or Picu.
- We cover ALL travel and malpractice insurance.
- BLS and Pals are required.
- 2-3 admissions per shift (included in above census).
- 24 beds.
- I have a fantastic opportunity in Central Virginia!
- Available to work 10 shifts/month (minimum 3-5 shift blocks).
- Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Circumcisions not needed.
- Single physician coverage, but back-up physician will come in if census tops 18.
- Average census varies on the season (fall and winter 15-20, summer and spring 10-12).
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Nov 2.