Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Virginia.
- You will enjoy endless entertainment, history, sports, and recreation throughout this city!
- Make over $270,000 per year.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary offered for the area!
- Advanced Practitioners on staff.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- No Procedures and no.
- Facility: Top-Notch Health System in Virginia is expanding its inpatient service line in the capital of Virginia.
- Semi-Open ICU, Intensivists on staff.
- Location: Less than 2 hours from Virginia Beach, VA and Washington, D.C.! Virginia's State Capitol and 4th most populous city in Virginia.
- The city of Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease.
- Full benefits package offered with commencement bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, PTO and CME.
- It is located geographically at the fall line of the James River, which offers plenty of fishing, white-water rafting, hiking and swimming opportunities for its residents.
- H1 Visa sponsorship is available.
- Home to over 30 craft breweries, some of the best restaurants in the country and vibrant street art/murals is a couple reasons why this city was ranked as a top destination in the United States.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.