Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a VA state medical license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Virginia medical facility.
- Code responses, no procedures.
- 8 - 10 admissions per night.
- The provider will work every other week as a nocturnist for seven days at a time.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 10 patients per day responding to codes, but will not do any procedures.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Every other week nocturnist coverage.
- DEA license needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.