Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Virginia Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- Employer-paid Pension Plan plus 403(b).
- Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the United States with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation.
- Block scheduling with great work/life balance.
- Team enjoys existing Nocturnist coverage.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers", Sentara Healthcare's mission is to improve health every day, through innovation, technology, and by recruiting and hiring the very best, patient-focused providers to work with our team.
- Join the physician-led Sentara Medical Group, a top tier, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia as a full-time Hospitalist.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our fabulous historic sites.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Our Hospitalist Team at Sentara Princess Anne Hospital in Virginia Beach, a state-of-the-art facility opened just five years ago, is already expanding and is seeking a new member dedicated to the high quality, compassionate care of our patients.
- Relocation & commencement bonus.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Excellent compensation.
- Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish or just relax on miles of sand beach.
- Physician-led organization.
- 15 shifts per month - Extra pay for extra shifts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.