Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Williamsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Sentara Healthcare was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers".
- Sentara Medical Group has an exceptional opportunity to join & lead an established Hospitalist team in desirable Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williamsburg, VA.
- Protected Administrative Time.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Experienced Hospitalist Team.
- Centrally located, Williamsburg provides easy access to Washington, D.C., Richmond, and the Beaches of Coastal Virginia.
- Closed ICU.
- The focus of this position will be on leading the hospitalist practice to optimal performance in the following areas: clinical quality, patient safety, patient experience, provider experience and operational efficiency.
- The Sentara Medical Group Lead Hospitalist reports to the SMG Clinical Chief of Hospital Medicine and provides management and leadership of the SMG hospitalist practice at their assigned hospital.
- Located at one of the epicenters of American History, Williamsburg is also home to The College of William & Mary, which fosters a vibrant arts, cultural and educational community.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center offers a chance to practice high quality medicine and enjoy a superb lifestyle.
- Be part of a physician-led, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Broad Specialty Support.
- Relocation & Commencement bonus.
- Employer-paid Pension plus 403(b).
- Fully Integrated EMR (Epic).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.