Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Williamsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Protected Administrative Time.
- Centrally located, Williamsburg provides easy access to Washington, D.C., Richmond, and the Beaches of Coastal Virginia.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center offers a chance to practice high quality medicine and enjoy a superb lifestyle.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williamsburg, VA.
- The Sentara Medical Group Lead Hospitalist reports to the SMG Clinical Chief of Hospital Medicine and provides management and leadership of the SMG hospitalist practice at their assigned hospital.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Be part of a physician-led, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Fully Integrated EMR (Epic).
- Closed ICU.
- Sentara Healthcare was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers".
- Experienced Hospitalist Team.
- Relocation & Commencement bonus.
- Located at one of the epicenters of American History, Williamsburg is also home to The College of William & Mary, which fosters a vibrant arts, cultural and educational community.
- Employer-paid Pension plus 403(b).
- Sentara Medical Group has an exceptional opportunity to join & lead an established Hospitalist team in desirable Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The focus of this position will be on leading the hospitalist practice to optimal performance in the following areas: clinical quality, patient safety, patient experience, provider experience and operational efficiency.
- Broad Specialty Support.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago