Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Williamsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Sentara Healthcare was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers".
- Employer-paid Pension plus 403(b).
- Fully Integrated EMR (Epic).
- Experienced Hospitalist Team.
- Located at one of the epicenters of American History, Williamsburg is also home to The College of William & Mary, which fosters a vibrant arts, cultural and educational community.
- The Sentara Medical Group Lead Hospitalist reports to the SMG Clinical Chief of Hospital Medicine and provides management and leadership of the SMG hospitalist practice at their assigned hospital.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Williamsburg, VA.
- Centrally located, Williamsburg provides easy access to Washington, D.C., Richmond, and the Beaches of Coastal Virginia.
- Be part of a physician-led, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center offers a chance to practice high quality medicine and enjoy a superb lifestyle.
- Broad Specialty Support.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Closed ICU.
- The focus of this position will be on leading the hospitalist practice to optimal performance in the following areas: clinical quality, patient safety, patient experience, provider experience and operational efficiency.
- Sentara Medical Group has an exceptional opportunity to join & lead an established Hospitalist team in desirable Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Protected Administrative Time.
- Relocation & Commencement bonus.
- Flexible Scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.