Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Suffolk) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the United States with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation.
- Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our fabulous historic sites.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Suffolk, VA.
- Sentara Healthcare, an award winning, nationally recognized, nonprofit healthcare system, is recruiting for a dedicated, compassionate, full-time Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join its team at Sentara Obici Hospital in Suffolk, VA.
- Physician-led organization.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Excellent compensation with night differential.
- Be part of the physician-led Sentara Medical Group, a top tier, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish, or just relax on miles & miles of sand beach.
- Block scheduling with great work/life balance.
- Relocation & commencement bonus.
- Located a short drive to Norfolk and Virginia Beach, the area has been undergoing increased growth and development, adding to the vitality of the town.
- 15 shifts per month - Extra pay for extra shifts.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Full-time, fully-benefitted position with a team of experienced physicians and Advanced Practitioners at this 168 bed hospital with excellent specialty support and strong community ties.
- Recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers", Sentara Healthcare's mission is to improve health every day, through innovation, technology, and by recruiting and hiring the very best, patient-focused providers to work with our team.
- Sentara Obici Hospital is located in the Western Tidewater area of Virginia.
- Employer-paid pension plan plus 403(b).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.