Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Suffolk) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision.
- Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish, or just relax on miles & miles of sand beach.
- Physician-led organization.
- Recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Analytics) and included on Forbes list of "Best Employers", Sentara Healthcare's mission is to improve health every day, through innovation, technology, and by recruiting and hiring the very best, patient-focused providers to work with our team.
- Employer-paid pension plan plus 403(b).
- Located a short drive to Norfolk and Virginia Beach, the area has been undergoing increased growth and development, adding to the vitality of the town.
- Sentara Obici Hospital is located in the Western Tidewater area of Virginia.
- Full-time, fully-benefitted position with a team of experienced physicians and Advanced Practitioners at this 168 bed hospital with excellent specialty support and strong community ties.
- Excellent compensation with night differential.
- Sentara Healthcare, an award winning, nationally recognized, nonprofit healthcare system, is recruiting for a dedicated, compassionate, full-time Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join its team at Sentara Obici Hospital in Suffolk, VA.
- Block scheduling with great work/life balance.
- Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our fabulous historic sites.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Suffolk, VA.
- 15 shifts per month - Extra pay for extra shifts.
- Relocation & commencement bonus.
- Be part of the physician-led Sentara Medical Group, a top tier, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
- Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the United States with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago