Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area's fully-accredited school system includes several elementary and secondary schools, as well as vocational programs and nearby community colleges.
- Lebanon offers a simple and quiet lifestyle for families and a forward-thinking community mindset.
- Competiive Annual Salary.
- Russell County Medical Center and an employed Hospitalist Group located in Lebanon, Virginia currently have an employed Hospitalist Physician opening.
- Full Time, Day Shift, 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Full Benefits provided to qualified candidate!
- The area supports a diverse range of agricultural and industrial enterprises and is three-and-a-half hours from the captivating music, food, and nightlife of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 7am to 7pm.
- Residents of Lebanon are just miles from Nextel Cup races, bluegrass music events, and Virginia's State Theater - the Barter Theatre.
- Nestled in the "Heart of Southwest Virginia," Lebanon, Virginia, is the county seat of Russell County.
- As Russell County enters this new era of growth, it continues to be known for its excellent trout fishing and numerous hiking and biking trails.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lebanon, VA.
- Generous Sign On Bonus.
- This rural area is currently experiencing dynamic economic and industrial growth fueled by tourism and a burgeoning population.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.