Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Richmond) is a single-specialty group practice.
- With more than 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, we are a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and retirement (effective day 1!
- O In-house coverage during the day (Mon-Fri).
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- O Dedicated Pediatrician in the ED (8-hrs/day - Mon-Fri).
- Robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
- They are also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants-through the Virginia Transplant Center-and they lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci.
- Henrico has a full range of healthcare services.
- Generous Scheduled time off (off 6 months out of the year!
- About Envision Physician Services.
- Staffing Model: 2 Full-time Pediatric Intensivists.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Henrico is a 340-bed community hospital with the latest in advanced technology, a combination that enables them to deliver exceptional results.
- Envision Physician Services has an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team in the Picu and Pediatric floor at Henrico Doctor's Hospital (HDH) in Richmond, Virginia.
- Enjoy our robust benefits as an Envision employee while working with a collaborative and supportive team at Henrico!
- Pediatric Subspecialty coverage provided by community physicians and the tertiary care center (VCU).
- About Henrico.
- Picu Average Daily Census: 1-2 patients, Pediatric Floor Average Daily Census: 2-5 patients.
- Are you a dynamic, experienced board certified Pediatric Critical Care physician looking to make a change?
- Competitive compensation.
- Coverage includes 4-bed Picu and 8-bed Pediatric Inpatient floor.
- O Weekends are rounding only then.
- Specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health-including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care-orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services