Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Virginia state license prior to starting assignment.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- No Procedures.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- 18-20 patient encounters/shift average.
- EMR: Executive Health.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Virginia.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Locum Connections