Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Leading the interdisciplinary medical team to improve efficiency and facilitate continuum of care for patients from admission to discharge, including general adult medicine, internal medicine, critical care management, and management of patients with comorbidities.
- Rate OF PAY: $220,000 per year.
- And supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Participating in the teaching of medical students.
- Completion of medical residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Location OF Employment: Norfolk, VA.
- And license to practice medicine in the state of Virginia.
- Prevailing Working Conditions: Rotating schedule of 12 hour shifts from 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am, with 15 shifts per month, on any of the seven days of the week.
- United States or foreign professional medical degree.
- Minimum JOB.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Norfolk, VA.
- Description OF Duties: Responsible for providing direct inpatient clinical care and managing medical problems of acutely ill, hospitalized, adult patients.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago