Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Atlantic coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- EMR is Epic.
- MDA is seeking Hospitalist Nocturnist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in Virginia with easy access to the Atlantic Oceans lovely beaches.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (w/in 5 years - Internal Medicine (IM) Physician or Family Medicine (FM) Physician with experience in Hospitalist Medicine.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Hospitalist can choose from a day shift with census of 14-17 a night shift with 7-10 admissions, or a swing shift.
- Hospitalist Nocturnist will round in ICU, but no procedures are required.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.