Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
- Available work schedules are day shift hours 7am - 7pm and night shifts 7pm -7am.
- This site uses Meditech for EMR.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Open ICU.
- Average daily census 16-18, but it varies.
- Average admissions 4-8.
- Vent management required.
- Our client is in need of a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage in Southwest Virginia.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections