Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Virginia based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Sorian EMR.
- Hospitalist will run codes with ER physician.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Ongoing day shifts available.
- A Virginia license is required upon starting the assignment.
- With an open ICU central line, paracentesis and intubation procedures are required for this position.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- Register for job alerts at.
- Average Patient census of 13-17.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Locum Connections