Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
- A Virginia license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Hospitalist will run codes with ER physician.
- Average Patient census of 13-17.
- This hospital uses Sorian for EMR.
- Apply by forwarding.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- A Virginia -based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- With an open ICU central line, paracentesis and intubation procedures are required for this position.
- January and February day shifts available.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections