Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southwest Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
- Subspecialty backup include: Cardiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, ENT.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- A Virginia license is required upon starting the assignment.
- A Virginia -based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide ongoing Locum coverage.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average daily Census 16-18 this varies.
- Codes are done by Hospitalist and ED assists.
- With an open ICU central line, procedures are required for this position.
- This hospital uses McKesson/Paragon for EMR.
- 5-12 Admissions per day, this varies.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections