Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Norton, VA, serves 50K+, w/convenient access to the greater Tri-Cities metro of 450K+. Great colleagues, strong administrative/staff support, low litigiousness, and patients who will really appreciate you.
- Competitive compensation.
- Loan repayment and relocation.
- Competitive, per-shift compensation package.
- Streamlined admissions coordinated by collegial E.M. staff.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Norton, VA.
- Outdoor recreation is plentiful.
- The City of Norton is an independent city located in the "arrowhead portion" of Virginia approximately 20 miles from the Kentucky state line and 45 miles from the Tennessee state line.
- Hospital employed position.
- Manageable census.
- Norton Community Hospital seeks BC/BE Internists to grow its expanding Hospitalist program.
- Flexible scheduling, 15-shifts per month.
- Centrally located at the intersection of United States 23 and Highway 58A, the city has for many years served the region as a commercial hub to parts of southwest Virginia and eastern Kentucky.
- Pacs available throughout w/radiologists on-site.
- Our area provides a lower cost of living and stresses a higher quality of life.
- Evidence-based clinical pathways to increase efficiency and improve patient care.
- Excellent benefit package with paid malpractice coverage.
- This State-of-the-Art Facility hosts a nationally recognized osteopathic internal medicine residency program!
- Work with stable group of colleagues, as well as residents focused on excellence.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- See our Online Job Tour!
- Located adjacent to the majestic Jefferson National Forest, Norton is a progressive community in southwest Virginia that still embraces traditional values.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago