Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialed by the Inova Health System as an associate or courtesy member of the medical staff with clinical privileges in internal medicine, to include the care of inpatients.
- Additionally, they will adhere to patient care and admission criteria policies and procedures of the Department of Medicine.
- The hospitalist will provide direct hands-on care to patients within the limits of credentials granted by the Medical Staff of Inova Mount Vernon Hospital in recognition of advanced training and experience in this field.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital is looking for highly motivated, personable candidate that enjoys working in a dynamic team oriented environment.
- Hospital admissions from community physicians per practice coverage agreements as well as transfers from outside facilities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Virginia.
- Licensed to practice internal medicine in the State of Virginia.
- Board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Inpatient consultation as requested by other services.
- Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago