Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will have a Practice Coordinator that will assist you with many administrative tasks.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Richmond has been receiving a great amount of attention as a growing, trendy and stylish city with an ever growing selection of restaurants, shops and galleries.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, VA.
- You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- There are over 100 parks and plenty of recreational activities, sports activities, indoor, outdoor and on the water!
- Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Mechanicsville, VA, 15 minutes from Richmond, Virginia.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- There is absolutely no shortage of enjoyable options in Richmond, Virginia.
- Richmond is listed in the top 25 places to live in the United States by United States News and World Report.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Along with Richmond being a flourishing and up and coming, highly desirable location among families and millennials, but there is also easy access outside of the city to mountains and beaches!
- Each option has its own unique personality and appeal.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses.
- With a great emphasis on learning and development.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences.
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- There are also plenty of options for families seeking friendly suburban communities to homes with substantial acreage to stable horses and enjoy farm living.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Richmond, Virginia - Currently hiring Chief Hospitalist.
- The housing ranges from trendy apartments overlooking the water, to enchanting homes with beautiful historic architecture.
- There are numerous, diverse places of worship, world class museums along with a huge array of entertainment options from concerts and theatre performances to family friendly festivals.
- Enjoy the productivity benefits Brio, our mobile workflow and informatics platform.
- The growth of Richmond attracts urban professionals to the lofts of the downtown area, as well as the upscale communities on the West End.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute.
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations.
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance.
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Richmond is the only region in America with whitewater rapids that run through its downtown district.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago