Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Abingdon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1-4 night calls for ED admissions, ED consults, and L.
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Board Eligible within two years of Pediatric Residency.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: 11/20/2017Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Board Ceritified Pediatrics.
- EMR Cerner-Sorian.
- Rounding 7:00 AM until Noon and on-.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Circumcision and NAS experience required.
- Newborn and Pediatric rounding.
- Less than four admissions per day.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.