Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwest Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rounding 7a-noon and then on.
- Experience in treating Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome a must.
- BLS, Pals, and Nals required.
- Average 1-3 after-hours calls.
- 4 pediatric beds.
- Asap ongoing.
- Census is average 2 per day.
- Locums Pediatric Hospitalist job opportunity in southwest Virginia.
- Circumcisions a must.
- Newborn census: 4-7 per day.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Leaders.